Teach, Practice, Implement, Test
Using the dynamic and engaging approach only a multimedia format can offer, these presentations move beyond traditional textbook diagrams and static rules to create lessons that instruct and assess progress. Tutorials then target exactly where progress is needed. There's also a Teacher/Parent Section where individual student progress reports can be viewed. With Punctuation Made Easy students can work independently to master these basic skills, and with the time-efficient teacher/parent oversight, create key building blocks for writing and communicating more effectively.
- Diagnostic testing
- Intelligent software identifies strengths and weaknesses
- Comprehensive and individualized progress charts
- Easy-to-understand explanations
- Instant feedback exercises
An Interactive Game Format Makes Learning Punctuation Fun!
- Apostrophes: Contractions, Possession, Plural Nouns, Possessive Pronouns
- Commas: Lists, With Periods, Apposition
- Brackets, Hyphens, Dashes, Capital Letters & Periods: Ending a Sentence, Abbreviations, Beginning Sentences, Proper Nouns
- Semicolons & Colons: Separating Clauses, Semicolons in Lists, Introducing Lists
- Question Marks & Exclamation Points: Question Words, Direct Questions, Indirect Questions, Short Expressions
- Quotation Marks: Direct Speech, Inside Punctuation, Dialogue