Kids develop critical-thinking skills as they work on over 4,000 word problems and equation-writing exercises to solve an intriguing mystery. Nine activities with multiple levels of difficulty focus on decimals, integers, and rational numbers to lay a foundation for algebra as your child learns to graph numbers and find solutions on a coordinate grid. Math Blaster is correlated to state and national educational standards.
Skills Taught in Math Blaster Pre Algebra:
- Understand ratio, proportion, and percent
- Work with positive and negative integers
- Create and translate math expressions
- Apply order of operations
- Work with graphs and coordinates
- Understand and build equations